Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Spinach, Pepper and Ham Quiches
- Prep time 8 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
Here we have given you a 2-bite sized yummy little quiche. These little guys are a perfect way to get the night started. They can easily be made in advance and warmed slightly when ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine eggs, cheese, vegetables, ham, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into the shells so they are almost full.
- Place in oven on the middle tray until egg is cooked, approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- To save time on preparations, combine eggs, cheese, vegetables, ham, salt and pepper in a counter top blender. Let the blender do the work – just add large pieces of the cheese, vegetables and ham. Blend until pieces are small and well dispersed.
- We used red and green vegetables for a festive flair, tryout different combination of your favourite vegetables, cheeses, and meats and create your own masterpiece.