Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Baked Yam Spring Rolls
- Prep time 25 mins
- Cook time 25 mins
Leave a Review
These tasty little rolls make a perfect appetizer, taming hungry guests before the main course. Serve with hoisin for dipping and it becomes extra yum!
- Combine the yam, onion, ginger, salt, cumin, cayenne and oil in a mixinowl. Toss to combine and then transfer to a baking tray. Bake at 400° F until the yams are soft.
- Let the mixture cool a little and then place back in the mixing bowl. Stir in the yogurt.
- Follow the directions on the package for the spring rolls and roll the contents of the yam mixture accordingly.
- Place the rolled spring rolls on an oiled baking tray, brush the tops with a little oil and then bake at 450° F for 20 minutes. Turn the rolls once about half way through.
- Serve warm with a little hoisin (if desired).
Add in some fresh bean sprouts and/or shredded cabbage for vegetation variety.