Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Prep time 15 mins
Making BBQ sauce from scratch is easy, delicious and with my recipe, a great way to avoid unnecessary processed sugar! Give this recipe a try and see if you like it.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Without the water in the recipe you have a thick and rich BBQ sauce, more of a paste in fact. If you decide to use the water, you will have a bit more of a runny pour it on BBQ sauce that you are probably used to.
- Thick or thin, it’s time to fire up the BBQ, spread some of your homemade sauce and then grill. Enjoy!
- Give it an extra kick of spice with 1 or 2 teaspoons of minced jalapeño peppers.
- How about a touch of pure maple syrup to give it a bit of extra sweetness…