Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Chilled Watermelon Soup
- Prep time 10 mins
A fantastic chilled summer soup. This is a great soup to sip on while relaxing on the patio.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Puree until very smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- To serve pour some into a bowl and then garnish with some “melon balled” watermelon and fine lime zest.
- Cantaloupe or honeydew melon would sub in for the watermelon no problem!
- This soup doubles as a fantastic smoothie and if you wanted to add a touch of vodka, you would have an interesting party drink on your hands.