Calico Scallops with Bacon
These little inexpensive scallops paired with nice naturally smoked bacon, make for a great little appetizer before dinner.
- Preheat a medium fry pan on medium heat. Add the bacon and lightly brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shallots and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the scallops, garlic and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the lemon juice or vinegar and then serve immediately.
- Garnish with the green onion.
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Add this finished recipe to pasta sauce, either creamy or tomato based, at the last minute for a great seafood pasta.