Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Roast Beef Rolls
- PREP 10 mins
Here we have created an awesome appy that will make some friends at a picnic or at a BBQ guaranteed. The roast beef is best thinly sliced and you will find beautiful oven roast beef in the Country Grocer deli perfect for this recipe.
- Combine all ingredients except for the roast beef in a small mixing bowl.
- Lay one piece of sliced roast beef flat. Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture across the width on one end of the roast beef. Roll the roast beef around the mixture.
- Depending on the size of the roast beef roll and the crackers, you may need to slice the roll in half. Serve atop a cracker.
- Add freshly chopped parsley or dill to the mayonnaise mixture
- Use leftover mixture for a zappy spread on sandwiches and wraps