Shrimp Salad Rolls with Miso Viniagrette
Rice rolls are super easy to make and they look very nice. They act as a great light snack or they can even be your dinner if you make enough of them! The dressing that goes with this recipe is also very easy and loaded with flavour.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a mixing bowl until dressing ingredients are totally combined. Set aside.
- Soak the rice paper for 2 or 3 minutes submerged in water. Remove gently from water and allow excess water to drip off. Lay paper on a cutting board or counter top.
- Now add selected ingredients into the centre of the paper. Gently fold up each end (left and right) and then fold the end closest to you toward the other end and roll away from you to make a cylinder. Repeat until you have desired amount and serve with dressing.
- You can use the dressing as a dip or drizzle it on top of the filling ingredients before rolling.
- PREP 20 mins
- If you make a saffron tea and cool it and then use that to soak the rice paper it will take on a red colour! It looks very cool.