Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Packaged frozen yogurt is often loaded in sugar…packaged ice cream is loaded with sugar and fat…and they both often have a lot of chemicals added that emulsify and keep the product smooth. Want a simple healthy instant version? Read on…
- Make sure the raspberries are right out of the freezer.
- Combine all ingredients in your food processor and puree until smooth.
- If the consistency looks good you can eat it right away. If it is a little too soft, then you can remove the food processor bowl and put it right in the freezer for 20 minutes to set up a bit more, then attach on the motor again and give it a quick buzz until smooth.
- It is best to serve right away. But if you did want to freeze some for another time, it will be a little to hard to eat right from the freezer, so let it sit for about 20 minutes before enjoying.
- PREP 5 mins
- Swap the raspberries with blueberries, strawberries, banana, cantaloupe and more!