Sweet, spicy and flavour loaded. That is how I describe these delicious wings. With this easy recipe, you will think twice about heading out to the pub for wings when you can make these delicious morsels with ease.
1. This recipe begins with warming the honey and butter in a pot over medium heat until the butter is melted and combined with the honey.
2. Add the salt, red pepper flakes, pepper, garlic and basil to the pot and give a stir.
3. Place your chicken wings in a medium mixing bowl and pour the sauce over the wings.
4. Stir will with a wooden spoon and then transfer to a baking tray and place in a preheated 450° F oven.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes and turn about half way through.
6. If the wings are not caramelized enough, you can turn the broiler on and place the wings on the top shelf. Carefully brown to desired, allow to cool a little and then enjoy!
• Change up your sweetener for these wings by taking out the honey and putting in some organic molasses.