Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Spicy Honey Garlic Wings
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
Sweet, spicy and flavour loaded. That is how I describe these delicious wings. With this easy recipe, you will think twice about heading out to the pub for wings when you can make these delicious morsels with ease.
- This recipe begins with warming the honey and butter in a pot over medium heat until the butter is melted and combined with the honey.
- Add the salt, red pepper flakes, pepper, garlic and basil to the pot and give a stir.
- Place your chicken wings in a medium mixing bowl and pour the sauce over the wings.
- Stir will with a wooden spoon and then transfer to a baking tray and place in a preheated 450° F oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and turn about half way through.
- If the wings are not caramelized enough, you can turn the broiler on and place the wings on the top shelf. Carefully brown to desired, allow to cool a little and then enjoy!
Change up your sweetener for these wings by taking out the honey and putting in some organic molasses.
Reviews on "Spicy Honey Garlic Wings" (3)