Cucumber Tomato and Roasted Radish Salad
A different way to enjoy a radish…grilling mellows the spicyness and makes them most enjoyable to bite into! Mixing them whole in this salad, they join up with tomatoes and cucumber to make a fresh and tasty salad. The radish greens are also used and accent nicely.
- Grill the radishes and onion slices on a preheated BBQ. Caramelize nicely on all sides. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the radish greens, tomato and cucumber and then the olive oil, vinegar and honey. Stir well to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salad in bowls with a cracker or crostini topped with goat cheese.
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Fresh bell pepper, grilled zucchini and grilled fennel are all welcome in this salad.