Sweetly Spiced Marinated Chicken Wings
So you want wings. Well here is an easy recipe and one of my favourite ways to enjoy the cluckers flapping limbs. Mildly sweet, spicy and a hint of orange…yummm!
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir/toss until everything is evenly distributed.
- Now you can marinate the wings for up to 4 hours if you like or you can make them right away.
- Once your ready to cook them up, preheat the BBQ on high heat. Make sure that it is very hot before you put the wings on. Cook the wings on the BBQ until they are nicely browned all over and then reduce heat to low. Finish cooking the wings on low until cooked all the way through. 20-30 minutes depending on your BBQ.
- Serve wings hot and enjoy!
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 35 mins
- Use grapefruit zest and juice instead of orange for a slightly different flavour.
- Add a few pinches of cayenne pepper to give it a zip!