Peppermint Chocolate Brie
We have a newsflash! Chocolate and cheese are now really good friends and they have come together in this unique holiday inspired recipe. When enjoying this creation, you will notice that it starts out chocolatey and then the peppermint kicks in!
- In a small pot over medium heat add chocolate, peppermint and cream. Stir constantly, until mixture combines, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To warm brie place in the microwave or oven until the inside is soft, approximately 40 seconds in the microwave or 5-8 minutes in a 350° F oven.
- Pour chocolate mixture over brie and garnish with crushed candy-cane.
- Serve with your favourite crackers and enjoy.
- PREP 5 mins
- COOK 12 mins
- If you wanna be a Grinch then you can omit the candy cane and use nuts instead. Cashews, pecan or almonds all work well.
- If you don’t like the idea of chocolate and cheese then try with a blueberry sauce instead.