This is a pretty easy and rewarding recipe. The grilled tortillas are the perfect way to wrap up the marinated veggies, grilled salmon and chipotle lime mayo. Do something different at your next BBQ!
1. Start by combining all the ingredients for the marinated veggies and let them sit for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better) or overnight in the fridge.
2. Now combine the ingredients for the mayo in a small mixing bowl and stir well.
3. Preheat the BBQ on medium high.
4. Brush the salmon with oil on both sides and then cook on the BBQ on both sides until just cooked through (about 4 minutes on each side). The skin will easily peel off after cooking.
5. Now grill the tortillas on the BBQ for about 20 seconds on each side until warm and lightly toasted.
6. Its time to stuff. Lay the tortilla out so the cut side is facing you. This will be the bottom of the taco. Break the salmon into small pieces and place some on each shell. Top with some veggies and then drizzle with the mayo.
7. Now it time to roll. Fold either the left or the right side over the fillings and the gently roll over, continuing in the same direction to make a cone shape.
• Halibut or cod or even shrimp will do a good job of filling in for the salmon.
• Extra veggies go a long way to a healthy body and mind. Peppers, onions, jicama and zucchini will all be good with the marinade.