- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 2 mins
I have to admit…I was always against warm avocado. For me it was always a cold or room temp food. Then I tried grilled avocado and I fell in love. Like other vegetables, grilling them adds a wonderful smokiness and great flavour and in this case makes our guacamole irresistible!
- Preheat your BBQ to medium-high heat. Add a touch of oil to the peeled avocados and then grill for about 2 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
- Now mash the avocado with a fork or puree in a food processor along with the lime juice. If you are using fresh garlic add it in now.
- Stir in the yogurt, cumin, salt and chilli powder. Give your guac a taste and make sure you are happy with the seasoning and if yes, then serve.
- Use as a dip, sandwich spread or a condiment in wraps and burritos.
- Don’t have a lime? Use lemon juice instead.