Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Country Grocer does a great job of bringing in local fresh lamb. This is a great tasting simple recipe to enjoy this great product.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a mixing bowl and then stir with a whisk.
- Transfer the meat to a storage container or sealable bag and then pour the marinade on top. Marinate overnight or for 8 hours.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and place on a skewer alternating with the tomato. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Preheat your BBQ on medium-hi. Grill the skewers for about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favourite sides and enjoy some tasty lamb!
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 8 hours 8 mins
- You can always add some extra veggies like zucchini, onion and peppers to the skewers.
- Use this marinade for beef of chicken if you can’t find the fresh lamb.