Spiced Tofu Bites
Tofu is bland and relatively flavourless. This makes it the perfect candidate for marination. The concoction that I have come up with here adds sweet, spice and good flavour, so make your tofu sing today.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently toss with your hands until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Preheat the toaster oven to 425° F.
- Place your tofu on to the tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until tofu is browned and beautiful.
- Serve with some brown rice and edamame beans and enjoy a yummy high protein vegetarian dinner.
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 20 mins
- Add 1 tablespoon tomato sauce to add another element to the tofu.
- Add the cooked tofu to salad or soup for another excellent use of this recipe.