Bacon Cheddar Sliders
Simple little tasty burgers that are a perfect little appetizer or have a few and dinner is done.
- Make slices from the baguette on an angle so that you have “buns” big enough for the burgers.
- 2. Combine all you burger ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until very well combined and then form them into 2 – 3 ounce patties.
- Let them rest for 30 minutes before cooking them if you can. Then preheat a large heavy bottom fry pan on medium heat. At the same time, preheat the broiler of your oven.
- Place the burgers in the pan, leaving a little space between each and fry for 4 minutes or so. Once they are browned about half way up the edge then place them under the broiler to finish cooking.
- Cheese the burgers just before serving and enjoy!
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Use whichever burger accoutrements you desire of course.