Warm Vegetable Salad
This is a great summer time salad with an easy homemade dressing. Enjoy on a hot day on the patio!
- Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add a little oil and then the onion and pepper. Sauté until for a couple of minutes, stirring regularly and then add the zucchini. Sauté until everything is lightly browned.
- Now add the tomatoes for a flash in the pan. About 2 minutes will do…just enough to soften the outside.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the cheese curds and some of the dressing then serve warm, or chill to be enjoyed later.
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Use what ever quick cooking summer veggies you can find. Patty pan squash are especially nice!