This is a fantastically tasty and delicious dish that you will want to make again and again. The lemon really comes through along with a depth of other flavours. Serve it up with some rice and spring rolls and there will be no need to order take out.
1. Place your sliced chicken breasts into a medium mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, coriander and lemon zest. Stir very well so that everything is evenly distributed.
2. Now add the flour and stir again.
3. Preheat a large fry pan on medium high heat. Add the butter and once melted, add the chicken. Brown the chicken until nice and golden all over and almost cooked through.
4. Now add the sugar, lemon juice and soy sauce and stir well. Cook until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve immediately with your favourite sides and garnish the chicken with chopped cilantro or basil.
- PREP 20 mins
- COOK 10 mins
• Toasted cashews would be a great addition to this dish.