Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
- Prep time 20 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
This is a fantastically tasty and delicious dish that you will want to make again and again. The lemon really comes through along with a depth of other flavours. Serve it up with some rice and spring rolls and there will be no need to order take out.
- Place your sliced chicken breasts into a medium mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, coriander and lemon zest. Stir very well so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Now add the flour and stir again.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium high heat. Add the butter and once melted, add the chicken. Brown the chicken until nice and golden all over and almost cooked through.
- Now add the sugar, lemon juice and soy sauce and stir well. Cook until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favourite sides and garnish the chicken with chopped cilantro or basil.
Toasted cashews would be a great addition to this dish.
Reviews on "Lemon Chicken" (14)