Raw Fruit Jam
This is one of my favourite things to do with strawberries! The Jam is not cooked at all and instead of using pectin or gelatine, we use the gelling properties of chia seeds to give us a jam consistency.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- If you like your jam chunky, you can add ½ cup of chopped fruit.
- Transfer the mixture to a storage container and refrigerate for at least a few hours. This will give the chia seeds a chance to gel and set the jam.
- Now enjoy this jam as you normally would your regular glucose-fructose loaded store bought brand ?.
- PREP 10 mins
- One of my favourite uses for this jam is to stir it into plain yogurt and make my own flavoured yogurts.