Chicken Tenders with Mango Dip
This is a super quick meal that is fun for the whole family to eat and pretty dang healthy too.
- Peel mango and then carefully cut the fruit away from the pit.
- Add the mango, shallot and mint to a food processor and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Season chicken tenders with salt, pepper and paprika and then bake on a lightly oiled tray in a 400° F oven until cooked through.
- While tenders are baking, platter up veggies of your choice such as carrots, celery, cauliflower, broccoli or tomato.
- If you have the time you could toast the pita or naan lightly in the toaster or a frying pan. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Serve everything all together on a big platter, place in the middle of the table and dig in with your family.
- PREP 12 mins
- COOK 15 mins
- Use the mango dipping sauce as an awesome topper for brown rice, quinoa barley or another grain.
- Toss some veggies and chicken together using the mango dip as a salad dressing