Gluten Free Ham and Cheese Wrap
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Ready in 15 mins
These are delicious and healthy little wraps. Add in any number of different topping to these little wraps. Almost anything goes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, eggs, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add milk, whisking to combine. Vigorously whisk until the batter is completely smooth.
- Heat butter in a small (6 inch) frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Pour approximately 1/3 of the batter into the pan. While pouring, tilt the pan in a circular motion, so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the wrap until the bottom is golden brown. Loosen the bottom with a spatula and flip.
- Place approximately 1/3 of the ham and cheese on the wrap. Cover and continue to cook until the bottom is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat, carefully transfer from the pan onto your work surface and roll the wrap. Place the pan back on the heat, add a bit more butter and repeat until you’re the wraps are finished
- Place wraps in a reusable storage container. Leave lid off until wrap has cooled.
For a gluten-free pizza option, top “wrap” base with pizza sauce, grated cheese, and your favourite pizza toppings. Bake in oven until cheese is melted and golden brown.