Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Prep time 5 mins
- Ready in 5 mins
Leave a Review
This is a vitamin/mineral loaded, no-sugar added way to quench your little ones parched mouths. Take comfort in watching the bottom come up when their glasses are filled with this tonic!
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out the avocado and place in blender.
- Add yogurt, strawberries, citrus juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and flax seed to the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Add a little milk if more liquid is needed.
- Transfer half the smoothie to a reusable drink container and add a couple of ice cubes.
- Take two minutes for yourself and enjoy the remaining smoothie.
If you try the avocado and it is rejected, just add in a banana in its place.