Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Miso Orange Spot Prawns
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 5 mins
A super tasty way to enjoy one of the finest treats from the sea, this recipe gives you prawns and then some delicious sauce to dip your baguette into afterwards ?
- Combine the rice wine vinegar, orange juice, zest (if using), green onion and miso paste in a bowl and whisk together very well and set aside for now.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium high heat. Make sure the pan is hot and then add the oil and then the prawns. If you are cooking the prawns in the shell then cook for about 4 minutes per side. If peeled, you will only need about 30 – 60 seconds per side.
- Add the garlic to the pan for the final 30 seconds.
- Once the garlic is cooked add the wine and make sure you release any stuck on bits from the bottom of the pan. .
- Now add the liquid mix that you whisked together earlier to the fry pan.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- If you do not have wine, then you can just use water instead.
- This recipe can also be made with prawns other than spot prawns.
Reviews on "Miso Orange Spot Prawns" (2)