Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Thai Curry Squash Roast
- Prep time 30 mins
- Cook time 30 mins
This is dinner done with ease. Everything is cooked together in the same dish in the oven and the end result is a very tasty and flavourful, veggie loaded meal. The simple curry sauce adds a nice flavour and the minimal clean up after preparation will leave you with time to relax.
- Place the squash, onion, peppers, ginger and chicken breast in a large mixing bowl.
- Warm the coconut milk and curry paste in a small pot and whisk to incorporate.
- Pour the mixed sauce into the mixing bowl with the veggies and chicken, add the salt and coriander seed and toss well to combine.
- Place everything into a large casserole dish with the chicken on top. I used a 9 in. by 13 in. dish and it worked well.
- Roast in a preheated 350° F oven until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve this up and garnish with chopped cilantro or basil if desired.
Add 2 tablespoons of honey for a nice balanced sweetness.
Reviews on "Thai Curry Squash Roast" (1)