Thai Curry Squash Roast
This is dinner done with ease. Everything is cooked together in the same dish in the oven and the end result is a very tasty and flavourful, veggie loaded meal. The simple curry sauce adds a nice flavour and the minimal clean up after preparation will leave you with time to relax.
1. Place the squash, onion, peppers, ginger and chicken breast in a large mixing bowl.
2. Warm the coconut milk and curry paste in a small pot and whisk to incorporate.
3. Pour the mixed sauce into the mixing bowl with the veggies and chicken, add the salt and coriander seed and toss well to combine.
4. Place everything into a large casserole dish with the chicken on top. I used a 9 in. by 13 in. dish and it worked well.
5. Roast in a preheated 350° F oven until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve this up and garnish with chopped cilantro or basil if desired.
- PREP 30 mins
- COOK 30 mins
• Add 2 tablespoons of honey for a nice balanced sweetness.