Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Daredevil Chicken Stir-fry
- Prep time 30 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
- Ready in 45 mins
A fantastic take on stir-fry, this dish gets creative with a local craft soda from Phillips Soda as a finishing touch. This great dish is nice as a light stand-alone entre or serve it with rice for a more satisfying meal.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add the coconut oil and then the onions, garlic and jalapeño. Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan now and sauté, stirring occasionally until the chicken is lightly browned on all sides.
- Once the chicken is browned, add the coriander and salt and sauté for 1 minute longer.
- Now add the fennel and red pepper, sauté for a minute or 2.
- Next add the cream soda and simmer, stirring occasionally until the soda concentrates down by about 75%.
- Serve as is or compliment with a serving of rice and enjoy.