Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
- Prep time 10 mins
Leave a Review
This recipe is inspired by a traditional Swiss recipe that is over 100 years old and still lives on today. It makes for an awesome breakfast and a great start to the day.
- Transfer the yogurt to a mixing bowl.
- Grate the apples on a cheese grater and immediately stir them into the yogurt to prevent them from turning brown.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and enjoy now or later.
** It is best made up the night before so that the oats can absorb some of the moisture from the yogurt. Once mixed, it will be last for several days in the fridge.
- You can add other dried fruits to the mix, like sliced apricots, prunes or raisins.
- The nuts and seeds can also be played with. So experiment and see what your favourite muesli is.