Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Tandoori Chicken Wrap
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
- Ready in 35 mins
Leave a Review
Sometimes just one amazing product is all it takes to create a delicious meal. Well this wrap has two!!! The Salt Spring Tandoori Chutney and the Little Qualicum raclette make this wrap amazing with very little effort!
- For the slaw:
- Drizzle the chicken breast with a little oil and then liberally season with salt, pepper, turmeric and paprika. Bake in a 420° F oven until cooked through. About 18-25 minutes.
- Cool the chicken breast and then slice very thin against the grain. Set aside
- Mix all of the ingredients for the slaw in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Now let’s build the wraps. Layout as many wraps as you are going to make on a clean work surface.
- Add sliced cheese first, then layer the chicken on top of the cheese and finally add a liberal amount of slaw.
- Carefully fold over the ends and then roll the wrap from bottom up to the top. Make sure to get it as tight as you can without tearing the tortilla.
- Now preheat a large fry pan on medium high heat. Add a little oil and a pad of butter. Once the butter is melted place the wraps, folded side down into the pan and brown on all sides.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
This wrap would still be good without the tandoori chutney, but not nearly as amazing…so you could save some money if you had to.