- Prep time 30 mins
- Cook time 40 mins
- Ready in 1 hour 10 mins
This amazing decadent brownie is so enjoyable all on its own. But if you want to pull off the ultimate sweet feast, the taste and texture of the full combination is spectacular
- Mushroom Cocoa:
- Mushroom Cocoa Latte:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a 9 x 13 baking pan by coating with butter. Alternatively you can line it with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of the stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine cocoa and baking soda, turn on the mixer to stir and then incorporate ½ of the melted butter, mixing until smooth.
- Add boiled water; mix until well blended.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until well blended.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter and mix until smooth. Scrape the sides of the work bowl with a spatula and then give it another mix.
- Add the vanilla and salt, mix again and then add the flour in 3 stages, mixing only until barely combined.
- Once mixed, pour into the prepared pan filling about ¾’s full. Smooth the batter until even. If you have any left-over batter, you can make brownie muffins!
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chunks evenly on top of the batter and bake 30 – 35 minutes or until brownies are just set. Do not over bake if you want them fudgy! After baking, flatten any high spots with a spatula so that the brownie is fairly level.
- Once cooled to room temp, you can portion the brownie and serve right away or take it to the next level by following the rest of the instructions.
- Whip the whipping cream until you gets soft peaks. Add the cocoa and whip until firm peaks.
- To plate up the desert with style, Give a smear of Fatso peanut butter on the plate to start. Place the brownie on top of the fatso and then top with the whipped cream.
- Serve with a couple of Power Bites and crumble a little Power Bite on top of the whipping cream too!
- Go ahead and make the coffee if you are serving that as well and enjoy this decadent and rich dessert dish.
If you are baking this brownie for a smaller household, any left-overs freeze beautifully.