Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Honey Garlic Glazed Beets
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 1 hour
Leave a Review
Gotta love beets! They are one of the sweetest and most nutritious vegetables and this recipe really brings it all out. It may even turn a beet hater into a lover…
- Cover the beets in a pot with water and simmer for about 50 minutes or until soft but not mushy.
- Remove from water and cool enough to handle and then peel the skin off with your hands.
- Now slice the beets into about ½ inch slices.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat and then add the butter and honey. Once the butter has melted add the beets and sauté for about 4 minutes turning over once half way through.
- Now add the garlic, salt, pepper and cinnamon and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley
Cut the beets into bite-sized cubes instead of slices and then follow instructions. Once finished cool beets to room temp and use as a super tasty component to a salad.