Stuffed Acorn Squash
Just a tad different…this squash dish is tasty, simple and has a nice presentation. The crunchy quinoa adds the perfect contrast to the soft squash and ginger fits in nicely.
- If you have trouble cutting squash you can microwave the whole squash in the microwave for about 1 minute to make the cut a little easier.
- Cut in half lengthways and then scoop out the seeds. Place the squash on a baking tray and preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the stuffing in a mixing bowl and then scoop an equal amount into each half.
- Place in the oven and bake until the squash is cooked. Serve and enjoy!
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 50 mins
- Adding some chopped cilantro will add the perfect freshness to the stuffing.