Kale Cauliflower Saute
So we need to eat more green leafy vegetables if we want to be healthy right. So here is a recipe for you to get it started. The nuttiness of the sautéed cauliflower balance out the bitterness of the kale.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add the butter and oil. Once the butter is melted, add the onion and cauliflower. Sauté, stirring occasionally until nicely browned.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes more stirring regularly.
- Now add the kale and orange juice and cook, stirring regularly until the kale has wilted down and the orange juice has concentrated. You don’t want it to be to liquidy.
- Serve and enjoy this tasty approach to healthy kale!
- PREP 15 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- You can make this recipe using fresh spinach very successfully. You will need 2 bunches.
- Spice it up by adding 1 teaspoon of curry powder to the pan when you add the garlic.