- Prep time 20 mins
Coleslaw is a wonderfully healthy salad that is usually brought down by an unhealthy creamy dressing. This nutritious recipe is loaded with flavour and low on bad guy fats.
- Mix dressing in a mixing bowl until just combined.
- Toss the cabbage, carrots and red pepper and then toss with the dressing and refrigerate overnight or enjoy immediately.
* Coleslaw is best when made the day before as the veggies will soften nicely overnight in the dressing. *
- Add some sunflower, pumpkin or sesame seeds for some added texture and flavour.
- Sliced cauliflower, celery, and tomato are veggie options that you can play with.