Tomato Cucumber Salad
This is an awesome salad using a sundried tomato tzatziki for the dressing. We have used yogurt instead of the normal high fat sour cream and added a touch of sweetness with the honey and sundried tomatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients except yogurt. Once ingredients are evenly distributed, gently stir in yogurt – over stirring may make the dressing runny. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a salad bowl, add greens, seeds, grapes, tomato, cucumber and cheese. Toss until evenly distributed.
- Pour desired amount of dressing onto salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Garnish with chopped dill and sun-dried tomatoes.
- PREP 15 mins
- For a different zing, substitute the dill with 1-2 tablespoons of chopped basil or mint.
- Add a little extra sweetness to your life (…and the salad) by adding a ¼ cup of caramelized onions.
- Add a serving of cooked protein to this salad for a complete meal, such as chicken tenders or cubed salmon.