Shrimp Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- PREP 10 mins
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- In a larger mixing bowl combine salad ingredients. Add desired amount of dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle salad with cashews, sesame seeds or slice almonds as a great way to add some healthy fats to your diet.
- Substitute with orange or pineapple juice for a different flavour.
- Use the left over vinaigrette as a marinade for beef, seafood or poultry.
Nutrients per Serving
Calories (kcal) 714.7, Fat (g) 59.2, Protein (g) 18.3, Carbohydrate (g) 15.5, Sugar (g) 26, Fibre (g) 3.8, Vitamin A(µg) 452.5, Vitamin C (mg) 71.7, Vitamin D (µg) 0, Vitamin E (mg) 9.4, Thiamine (mg) 0.2, Riboflavin (mg) 0.2, Niacin (ne) 6.7, Folate (µg), 61.4, Vitamin B6 (mg) 0.2, Vitamin B12 (µg) 0.8, Calcium (mg) 114.8, Iron (mg) 3.8, Sodium (mg) 152.2, Potassium (mg) 668.9