Sneaking veggies (and especially dark greens) into your diet is the best thing that you can do. One of the easiest ways to get extra veggies into your body is having some ready to go and waiting for you. Since this recipe keeps for several days, make a big batch!
- The carrots can be shredded on the cheese grater. The cabbage can be sliced with a chef knife or a mandolin if you have one.
- Also make sure to take your time and slice the kale as thin as possible. Kale is pretty fibrous and tough, so slicing it thin is crucial.
- Add the veggies to a large bowl along with everything else and toss until very well combined.
- The salad can be served immediately, but if you let it marinate in the fridge for at least a few hours, preferably overnight, the vinegar will soften up the kale. Hope you enjoy!
- PREP 20 mins
- This salad keeps wonderfully for several days, so you can make a big batch and have some veggies ready to go for your dinner!