Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Zucchini Lemon Stirfry
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
Leave a Review
This is a tasty Mediterranean style veggie dish. Lemon is great company to zucchini and tomato and it’s an extra step that provides a great result.
- Preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add some oil and then the zucchini. Sauté the zucchini until it is lightly browned on both sides. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes more, stirring frequently.
- Add the tomato, lemon zest and juice and then season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Saute for a few minutes more until the consistency is right. Serve as part of dinner.
- Add a dollop of tzatziki just before serving to bring these veggies up to the next level.
- Toasted fennel seeds are also a wonderful touch to add texture and another flavour dimension.