Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Chunky Mediterranean Dressing
- Prep time 10 mins
This is very healthy and tasty salad dressing or dip. It works great to flavour a Greek style salad or crisp greens such as romaine, but it’s also great as a dip for pita bread or veggies.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until almost smooth but still a little chunky.
- Toss with greens or Greek style salad or both or use as a dip.
- Use immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Add a roasted pepper to this salad dressing before pureeing for added flavour and sm.ooth texture.
- If you don’t have a food processor or blender you can chop everything up by hand and then stir to combine .