Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Bison Burger with Corn Avocado Salsa
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
Ground bison is wonderfully tender and flavourful. We have incorporated a little cheese into the mix which carries the moisture and flavour up an extra notch.
- For the Salsa:
- Burger Components:
- Mix the ingredients for the salsa together and set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for the burgers together and form into 3 large burgers or 4 smaller ones.
- Whether on the BBQ or in a frying pan preheat and then cook the burgers, turning every 2 or 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Build your burger on your favourite bun with a little mayo and lettuce or sprouts and then top your meat with some of the fresh salsa and enjoy a beautiful meal.
- Use the salsa on top of grilled chicken or your favourite steak as an option and just double or triple the recipe if you require more.
- The salsa is of course not a necessity, so you can omit and use your favourite toppings instead.
- Omit the salsa and top with your favourite coleslaw