Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
- Cook time 13 mins
We love pizza in our house, but daily delivery is not so good for the ticker. We’ve included some awesome ideas for a more nutritious version of the pizza pie.
- Crust options:
- Sauce options:
- Cheese: choose low fat varieties if possible and use sparingly unless treating yourself
- Start by preheating the oven to 450° F.
- Now lay your pizza crust of choice out on a cookie/baking sheet.
- Spread your sauce and then pick your veggies and your protein
- Now top with a little cheese and bake until the crust has browned and is a little crispy.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool a little and then transfer to a cutting board and cut into desired size. Serve and enjoy your healthy pizza.
I think we gave you lots of variations for this one.