Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
- Prep time 8 mins
Leave a Review
This is not your everyday steak sauce. Enjoy this asian inspired creation that goes great with any steak, chicken or even works as a tasty stir-fry sauce
- Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Heat before serving and then pour over rice, cooked vegetables or meat.
- Black sesame seeds or finely chopped green onion add a nice colour contrast
- Ginger works as a substitute for the garlic and it’s a great way to switch things up a little
- Add sautéed mushrooms to the sauce for fun, it taste great!