Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Roasted Sausage with Braised Cabbage and Apple
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 20 mins
The idea here is a super easy to make dinner that does not compromise taste. This easy meal idea is definitely worth a go.
- Start this off by preheating a large oven safe pan on medium heat. Melt the butter and then add the sausage and lightly brown on both sides.
- Remove the sausage from the pan, set aside and then add the cabbage and onion. Sauté until the onions are lightly browned, stirring regularly.
- Add the ginger and sauté for another minute, stirring regularly.
- Now add the turmeric, paprika and salt. Sauté for another minute, stirring constantly and then add the water or broth.
- Place the sausages and apple on top of the cabbage and then place in a preheated 400? F oven. Bake until the sausages are cooked through and then serve.
Extra veggies are welcome to this dish. Peppers, fennel bulb, cauliflower…what sounds good to you?
Reviews on "Roasted Sausage with Braised Cabbage and Apple" (2)