Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Mocha Chilli Roast
- Prep time 10 mins
- Cook time 1 min
This is an easy way to make your everyday roast sing. The rub is great on any beef or pork roast so give it a whirl.
- For the rub:
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the rub in a small mixing bowl and stir with a spoon until mixture is completely incorporated.
- Using your hands, apply the rub liberally all over the roast so that there is a good amount covering the entire roast.
- Place in a roasting pan cover and roast for 1 hour. Then un-cover and roast for another hour.
- Remove from oven, cover again and let the roast rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- If you have the time, apply the rub and return the roast to the fridge to marinate for 8 hours before roasting.
- Apply a thin layer to a steak before grilling on the BBQ for an awesome steak