Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Fennel Beet and Sausage Stir-fry
- Prep time 15 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
Super simple and very delicious…with only 3 main ingredients this dish is designed to be a quick and easy path to a healthy dinner.
- Start this recipe by gently simmering the sausage for about 10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the water and set aside.
- Now preheat a large fry pan on medium heat. Add the oil, and then the beets and fennel. Sauté, stirring regularly until the fennel is lightly browned.
- Slice the cooked sausage and then add to the pan along with the salt, fennel seeds and chilli flakes.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes to warm the sausage and stir well to combine.
- Portion out the stir-fry and then garnish with a dollop of yogurt and a crumble of chips and enjoy immediately.
Save some of the fennel bulb greens and use as a garnish to go on top of the finished dish.
Reviews on "Fennel Beet and Sausage Stir-fry" (4)