Coconut Cranberry Orange Sauce
Offering you a different way to think about turkey, this recipe puts coconut, orange and cranberries together in making a delicious sauce. It is slightly tart and very flavourful and it goes great with some bacon wrapped turkey filets.
- Preheat a medium pan on medium heat. Add the oil and then the onions and sauté until nicely browned, stirring regularly.
- Add the ginger and sauté for a minute longer, stirring regularly.
- Now add the orange juice and honey and reduce by 50%.
- Add the salt, pepper, coconut milk, cranberries and green onion and give a good stir. Your sauce is now ready to serve.
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- Pineapple juice is a good alternative to orange juice and makes an equally delicious sauce.