Sweet Chili Lime Drumsticks
- Prep time 8 mins
- Cook time 30 mins
- Add all ingredients including the chicken into a sealable bag and shake. Refrigerate and marinate overnight (up to 12 hours) turning once.
- Remove chicken from bag and pour marinade into a medium pot. Cook on medium-high heat until mixture begins to turn golden brown and thicken (approximately 10 mins). Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place chicken on a non-stick baking tray and place in oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes (or until cooked completely).
- Drizzle sauce over cooked chicken and serve as a delicious appetizer or pair with your favourite side-dish for a meal.
- For a ready-to-serve dip try French vanilla or plain yogurt.
- Add crushed chilli’s to taste if you like it spicy.
Nutrients per Serving: Calories (kcal) 939, Fat (g) 59, Protein (g) 48.4, Carbohydrate (g) 54.1, Sugar (g) 46.9, Fibre (g) 0.8, Vitamin A(µg) 82.8, Vitamin C (mg) 27.1, Vitamin D (µg) 0.7, Vitamin E (mg) 9.4, Thiamine (mg) 0.2, Riboflavin (mg) 0.2, Niacin (ne) 6.7, Folate (µg) 44.3, Vitamin B6 (mg) 0.9, Vitamin B12 (µg) 0.7, Calcium (mg) 91.2, Iron (mg) 4.1, Sodium (mg) 1392.5 Potassium (mg) 805.6