Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Gingery Chicken with Chinese Greens
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
Leave a Review
This is an amazingly easy and enjoyable meal. The stir-fry and light sauce is perfect poured over wholesome brown rice and the recipe is a great way to enjoy some of those wholesome greens that you are missing.
- Preheat a large frying pan on medium heat and then add butter and chicken. Sauté until chicken is thoroughly cooked, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add Soya sauce and ginger. Sauté for 1 minute more.
- Remove chicken from pan but keep liquid in pan (If all liquid has evaporated, at 1 tsp butter or oil). Increase heat to medium high and add greens and carrots.
- Sauté until desired consistency is reached, approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Add chicken, honey, salt and chilli powder to pan and toss until evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture and liquid over ½ cup of cooked rice or preferred grain.
- Try adding a cup of sliced mushrooms or zucchini to the Chinese greens and carrots
- For a vitamin boost substitute 8 cups of spinach in place the Chinese greens.