Granola is such a wholesome comfort food and this holiday inspired recipe is all that and more. It’s the perfect thing to leave out on the counter with a note for that early rising, jet-lagged house guest if you don’t feel like getting up yourself.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, pumpkin spice, salt, coconut milk, seeds, nuts and maple syrup in a large mixing bowl and toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Evenly spread mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Place in oven on the middle tray until golden, approximately 30 minutes, carefully stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and transfer to bowl.
- Once mixture is cool, add cranberries and chocolate chips and toss, then store in a sealable storage container.
- PREP 8 mins
- COOK 30 mins
- Serve with yogurt, milk or top a fresh fruit salad with this amazing granola!
- Use this recipe as the crisp in apple crisp if you would like to make a special dessert.