Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Eggnog Holiday Oatmeal
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 8 mins
Leave a Review
Ok, oatmeal that tastes like eggnog. Need we say more?
- Add all ingredients to a small pot over medium heat.
- Continuously stir mixture until it begins to simmer. Reduce to low heat and cook until oats reach desired consistency, approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh cranberries if you like.
- To reduce the number of calories and fat, use ½ cup eggnog, ½ cup milk or water and ¼ cup of fresh cranberries.
- Add a little fresh ground nutmeg to make a little more flavour.