Recipe by Chef Michael Williams
Chocolate Orange Oatmeal
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 8 mins
This is like one of those chocolate oranges that you have to smack to break up only its oatmeal and it’s good for you to eat a whole bowl full.
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate to a small pot over medium heat.
- Occasionally stir mixture until it begins to simmer. Reduce to low heat and cook until oats reach desired consistency, approximately 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with grated chocolate and if you like, serve with a splash of milk.
- For the kids (big and small) mix in 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate chips just before serving.
- Serving this oatmeal with a splash of chocolate milk brings it up another notch